Present address: Marnie H. Demandt, Evolutionary Biology Centre Department of Animal Ecology, Uppsala University, Norbyvägen 18D, SE-752 36 Uppsala, Sweden.
Trophic fractionation of carbon and nitrogen stable isotopes in Chironomus riparius reared on food of aquatic and terrestrial origin
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 878–886, May 2006
How to Cite
GOEDKOOP, W., ÅKERBLOM, N. and DEMANDT, M. H. (2006), Trophic fractionation of carbon and nitrogen stable isotopes in Chironomus riparius reared on food of aquatic and terrestrial origin. Freshwater Biology, 51: 878–886. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2006.01539.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2006
- (Manuscript accepted 24 January 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!