Abundance and primary production of filamentous green algae Zygogonium ericetorum in an extremely acid (pH 2.9) mining lake and its impact on alkalinity generation
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 925–937, May 2006
How to Cite
KLEEBERG, A., SCHUBERT, H., KOSCHORRECK, M. and NIXDORF, B. (2006), Abundance and primary production of filamentous green algae Zygogonium ericetorum in an extremely acid (pH 2.9) mining lake and its impact on alkalinity generation. Freshwater Biology, 51: 925–937. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2006.01542.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2006
- (Manuscript accepted 13 February 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!