Introgression variability among Iberian brown trout Evolutionary Significant Units: the influence of local management and environmental features
Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1175–1187, June 2006
How to Cite
ALMODÓVAR, A., NICOLA, G. G., ELVIRA, B. and GARCÍA-MARÍN, J. L. (2006), Introgression variability among Iberian brown trout Evolutionary Significant Units: the influence of local management and environmental features. Freshwater Biology, 51: 1175–1187. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2006.01556.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2006
- (Manuscript accepted 3 March 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!