Consumer-specific responses to riverine subsidy pulses in a riparian arthropod assemblage
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2006
Volume 51, Issue 6, pages 1103–1115, June 2006
How to Cite
PAETZOLD, A., BERNET, J. F. and TOCKNER, K. (2006), Consumer-specific responses to riverine subsidy pulses in a riparian arthropod assemblage. Freshwater Biology, 51: 1103–1115. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2006.01559.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2006
- (Manuscript accepted 9 March 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!