Spatio-temporal genetic variability in sea trout (Salmo trutta) populations from north-western Spain
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 510–524, March 2007
How to Cite
CAMPOS, J. L., POSADA, D., CABALLERO, P. and MORÁN, P. (2007), Spatio-temporal genetic variability in sea trout (Salmo trutta) populations from north-western Spain. Freshwater Biology, 52: 510–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2006.01721.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 7 December 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!