Reach-scale geomorphology affects organic matter and consumer δ13C in a forested Piedmont stream
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1105–1119, June 2007
How to Cite
WALTERS, D. M., FRITZ, K. M. and PHILLIPS, D. L. (2007), Reach-scale geomorphology affects organic matter and consumer δ13C in a forested Piedmont stream. Freshwater Biology, 52: 1105–1119. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2007.01735.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 11 January 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!