Relationships between life-history strategies of European freshwater fish species and their habitat preferences
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 843–859, May 2007
How to Cite
BLANCK, A., TEDESCO, P. A. and LAMOUROUX, N. (2007), Relationships between life-history strategies of European freshwater fish species and their habitat preferences. Freshwater Biology, 52: 843–859. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2007.01736.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 09 January 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!