Leaf litter breakdown budgets in streams of various trophic status: effects of dissolved inorganic nutrients on microorganisms and invertebrates
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1322–1335, July 2007
How to Cite
BALDY, V., GOBERT, V., GUEROLD, F., CHAUVET, E., LAMBRIGOT, D. and CHARCOSSET, J.-Y. (2007), Leaf litter breakdown budgets in streams of various trophic status: effects of dissolved inorganic nutrients on microorganisms and invertebrates. Freshwater Biology, 52: 1322–1335. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2007.01768.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 26 February 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!