Stream temperature and the potential growth and survival of juvenile Oncorhynchus mykiss in a southern California creek
Article first published online: 29 APR 2007
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1353–1364, July 2007
How to Cite
BOUGHTON, D. A., GIBSON, M., YEDOR, R. and KELLEY, E. (2007), Stream temperature and the potential growth and survival of juvenile Oncorhynchus mykiss in a southern California creek. Freshwater Biology, 52: 1353–1364. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2007.01772.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 28 February 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!