A comparison of shallow Danish and Canadian lakes and implications of climate change
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
Volume 52, Issue 9, pages 1782–1792, September 2007
How to Cite
JACKSON, L. J., LAURIDSEN, T. L., SØNDERGAARD, M. and JEPPESEN, E. (2007), A comparison of shallow Danish and Canadian lakes and implications of climate change. Freshwater Biology, 52: 1782–1792. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2007.01809.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 3 May 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!