Population genetic structure reveals terrestrial affinities for a headwater stream insect
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
Volume 52, Issue 10, pages 1881–1897, October 2007
How to Cite
FINN, D. S., BLOUIN, M. S. and LYTLE, D. A. (2007), Population genetic structure reveals terrestrial affinities for a headwater stream insect. Freshwater Biology, 52: 1881–1897. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2007.01813.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 9 May 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!