Phytoplankton production and growth rate in Lake Tanganyika: evidence of a decline in primary productivity in recent decades
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
Volume 52, Issue 11, pages 2226–2239, November 2007
How to Cite
STENUITE, S., PIRLOT, S., HARDY, M.-A., SARMENTO, H., TARBE, A.-L., LEPORCQ, B. and DESCY, J.-P. (2007), Phytoplankton production and growth rate in Lake Tanganyika: evidence of a decline in primary productivity in recent decades. Freshwater Biology, 52: 2226–2239. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2007.01829.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 22 May 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!