Short-term climatic trends affect the temporal variability of macroinvertebrates in California ‘Mediterranean’ streams
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 2317–2339, December 2007
How to Cite
BÊCHE, L. A. and RESH, V. H. (2007), Short-term climatic trends affect the temporal variability of macroinvertebrates in California ‘Mediterranean’ streams. Freshwater Biology, 52: 2317–2339. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2007.01859.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 13 May 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!