Present address: School of Environmental Sciences, Institute for Land Water and Society, Charles Sturt University, PO Box 789, Albury, NSW 2640, Australia.
Flow-related patterns in abundance and composition of the fish fauna of a degraded Australian lowland river
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 789–813, April 2008
How to Cite
HUMPHRIES, P., BROWN, P., DOUGLAS, J., PICKWORTH, A., STRONGMAN, R., HALL, K. and SERAFINI, L. (2008), Flow-related patterns in abundance and composition of the fish fauna of a degraded Australian lowland river. Freshwater Biology, 53: 789–813. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2007.01904.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 3 October 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!