Assessing mate size in the red swamp crayfish Procambarus clarkii: effects of visual versus chemical stimuli
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 461–469, March 2008
How to Cite
AQUILONI, L. and GHERARDI, F. (2008), Assessing mate size in the red swamp crayfish Procambarus clarkii: effects of visual versus chemical stimuli. Freshwater Biology, 53: 461–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2007.01911.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 14 October 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!