Invertebrate traits for the biomonitoring of large European rivers: an assessment of specific types of human impact
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 617–634, March 2008
How to Cite
DOLÉDEC, S. and STATZNER, B. (2008), Invertebrate traits for the biomonitoring of large European rivers: an assessment of specific types of human impact. Freshwater Biology, 53: 617–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2007.01924.x
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2007
- (Manuscript accepted 8 November 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!