Size-independent age effects on reproductive effort in a small, short-lived fish
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
No claim to original Spanish government works
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 865–871, May 2008
How to Cite
TEDESCO, P. A., BENITO, J. and GARCÍA-BERTHOU, E. (2008), Size-independent age effects on reproductive effort in a small, short-lived fish. Freshwater Biology, 53: 865–871. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2007.01942.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 30 November 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!