Present address: John Davy-Bowker, Centre for Ecology & Hydrology, c/o Freshwater Biological Association, East Stoke, Wareham, Dorset BH20 6BB, U.K.
Comparison of structural and functional stream assessment methods to detect changes in riparian vegetation and water pH
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: STRUCTURE-FUNCTION RELATIONSHIPS IN RUNNING WATERS: FROM THEORY TO APPLICATION
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 2127–2138, October 2009
How to Cite
RIIPINEN, M. P., DAVY-BOWKER, J. and DOBSON, M. (2009), Comparison of structural and functional stream assessment methods to detect changes in riparian vegetation and water pH. Freshwater Biology, 54: 2127–2138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2008.01964.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 8 January 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!