Present address: Faculty of Fisheries, Muğla University, Kötekli 48000 Muğla, Turkey.
A meta-analysis of latitudinal variations in life-history traits of roach, Rutilus rutilus, over its geographical range: linear or non-linear relationships?
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 53, Issue 8, pages 1491–1501, August 2008
How to Cite
LAPPALAINEN, J., TARKAN, A. S. and HARROD, C. (2008), A meta-analysis of latitudinal variations in life-history traits of roach, Rutilus rutilus, over its geographical range: linear or non-linear relationships?. Freshwater Biology, 53: 1491–1501. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2008.01977.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 23 January 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!