Terrestrial detritus supports the food webs in lowland intermittent streams of south-eastern Australia: a stable isotope study
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 53, Issue 10, pages 2036–2050, October 2008
How to Cite
REID, D. J., QUINN, G. P., LAKE, P. S. and REICH, P. (2008), Terrestrial detritus supports the food webs in lowland intermittent streams of south-eastern Australia: a stable isotope study. Freshwater Biology, 53: 2036–2050. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2008.02025.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 15 April 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!