Biodiversity, ecosystem functioning and food webs in fresh waters: assembling the jigsaw puzzle
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
© 2009 The Author, Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: STRUCTURE-FUNCTION RELATIONSHIPS IN RUNNING WATERS: FROM THEORY TO APPLICATION
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 2171–2187, October 2009
How to Cite
WOODWARD, G. (2009), Biodiversity, ecosystem functioning and food webs in fresh waters: assembling the jigsaw puzzle. Freshwater Biology, 54: 2171–2187. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2008.02081.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 27 June 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!