Crassulacean acid metabolism contributes significantly to the in situ carbon budget in a population of the invasive aquatic macrophyte Crassula helmsii
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 105–118, January 2009
How to Cite
KLAVSEN, S. K. and MABERLY, S. C. (2009), Crassulacean acid metabolism contributes significantly to the in situ carbon budget in a population of the invasive aquatic macrophyte Crassula helmsii. Freshwater Biology, 54: 105–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2008.02095.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 18 July 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!