What does stable isotope analysis reveal about trophic relationships and the relative importance of allochthonous and autochthonous resources in tropical streams? A synthetic study from Hong Kong
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 127–141, January 2009
How to Cite
LAU, D. C. P., LEUNG, K. M. Y. and DUDGEON, D. (2009), What does stable isotope analysis reveal about trophic relationships and the relative importance of allochthonous and autochthonous resources in tropical streams? A synthetic study from Hong Kong. Freshwater Biology, 54: 127–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2008.02099.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2008
- (Manuscript accepted July 31 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!