Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg VA 24061, U.S.A.
Seasonal influence of brook trout and mottled sculpin on lower trophic levels in an Appalachian stream
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 524–535, March 2009
How to Cite
CHEEVER, B. M. and SIMON, K. S. (2009), Seasonal influence of brook trout and mottled sculpin on lower trophic levels in an Appalachian stream. Freshwater Biology, 54: 524–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2008.02128.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 19 September 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!