Bacterial ‘cosmopolitanism’ and importance of local environmental factors for community composition in remote high-altitude lakes
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 994–1005, May 2009
How to Cite
SOMMARUGA, R. and CASAMAYOR, E. O. (2009), Bacterial ‘cosmopolitanism’ and importance of local environmental factors for community composition in remote high-altitude lakes. Freshwater Biology, 54: 994–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2008.02146.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 12 October 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!