Sulphur stable isotopes can distinguish trophic dependence on sediments and plankton in boreal lakes
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1006–1015, May 2009
How to Cite
CROISETIÈRE, L., HARE, L., TESSIER, A. and CABANA, G. (2009), Sulphur stable isotopes can distinguish trophic dependence on sediments and plankton in boreal lakes. Freshwater Biology, 54: 1006–1015. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2008.02147.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2008
- (Manuscript accepted 15 October 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!