Aquaculture, non-native salmonid invasions and associated declines of native fishes in Northern Patagonian lakes
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2009
© 2008 The Authors, Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1135–1147, May 2009
How to Cite
ARISMENDI, I., SOTO, D., PENALUNA, B., JARA, C., LEAL, C. and LEÓN-MUÑOZ, J. (2009), Aquaculture, non-native salmonid invasions and associated declines of native fishes in Northern Patagonian lakes. Freshwater Biology, 54: 1135–1147. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2008.02157.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 15 November 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!