Substantial differences in littoral fish community structure and dynamics in subtropical and temperate shallow lakes
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1202–1215, June 2009
How to Cite
TEIXEIRA-de MELLO, F., MEERHOFF, M., PEKCAN-HEKIM, Z. and JEPPESEN, E. (2009), Substantial differences in littoral fish community structure and dynamics in subtropical and temperate shallow lakes. Freshwater Biology, 54: 1202–1215. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02167.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 4 January 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!