Adaptive management of an environmental watering event to enhance native fish spawning and recruitment
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWS: SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 17–31, January 2010
How to Cite
KING, A. J., WARD, K. A., O’CONNOR, P., GREEN, D., TONKIN, Z. and MAHONEY, J. (2010), Adaptive management of an environmental watering event to enhance native fish spawning and recruitment. Freshwater Biology, 55: 17–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02178.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2009
- Manuscript accepted 9 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!