Present address: Thorid Zierold, Museum für Naturkunde Chemnitz, Moritzstrasse 20, D-09111 Chemnitz, Germany.
Sex ratio, reproductive mode and genetic diversity in Triops cancriformis
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1392–1405, July 2009
How to Cite
ZIEROLD, T., MONTERO-PAU, J., HÄNFLING, B. and GÓMEZ, A. (2009), Sex ratio, reproductive mode and genetic diversity in Triops cancriformis. Freshwater Biology, 54: 1392–1405. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02191.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 29 January 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!