Present address: Kim Engie, Department of Geography, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Saunders Hall, Campus Box 3220, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, U.S.A.
Linking landscape-level change to habitat quality: an evaluation of restoration actions on the freshwater habitat of spring-run Chinook salmon
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
Published 2009. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1560–1575, July 2009
How to Cite
JORGENSEN, J. C., HONEA, J. M., McCLURE, M. M., COONEY, T. D., ENGIE, K. and HOLZER, D. M. (2009), Linking landscape-level change to habitat quality: an evaluation of restoration actions on the freshwater habitat of spring-run Chinook salmon. Freshwater Biology, 54: 1560–1575. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02207.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 11 February 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!