Present address: J. Robert Britton, School of Conservation Sciences, Bournemouth University, Talbot Campus, Dorset BH12 5BB, U.K.
Stable isotope analysis of archived roach (Rutilus rutilus) scales for retrospective study of shallow lake responses to nutrient reduction
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1663–1670, August 2009
How to Cite
GREY, J., GRAHAM, C. T., BRITTON, J. R. and HARROD, C. (2009), Stable isotope analysis of archived roach (Rutilus rutilus) scales for retrospective study of shallow lake responses to nutrient reduction. Freshwater Biology, 54: 1663–1670. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02215.x
Present address: Chris Harrod, School of Biological Sciences, Queen’s University Belfast, 97 Lisburn Road, Belfast BT9 7BL, U.K.
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 26 February 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!