The use of Bayesian networks to guide investments in flow and catchment restoration for impaired river ecosystems
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWS: SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 243–260, January 2010
How to Cite
STEWART-KOSTER, B., BUNN, S. E., MACKAY, S. J., POFF, N. L., NAIMAN, R. J. and LAKE, P. S. (2010), The use of Bayesian networks to guide investments in flow and catchment restoration for impaired river ecosystems. Freshwater Biology, 55: 243–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02219.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 11 March 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!