Present address: Patrik Stenroth, School of Pure and Applied Natural Sciences, University of Kalmar, Kalmar, Sweden.
Invasions and niche width: does niche width of an introduced crayfish differ from a native crayfish?
Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 1731–1740, August 2009
How to Cite
OLSSON, K., STENROTH, P., NYSTRÖM, P. and GRANÉLI, W. (2009), Invasions and niche width: does niche width of an introduced crayfish differ from a native crayfish?. Freshwater Biology, 54: 1731–1740. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02221.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 5 March 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!