Relationships between structure and function in streams contrasting in temperature
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: STRUCTURE-FUNCTION RELATIONSHIPS IN RUNNING WATERS: FROM THEORY TO APPLICATION
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 2051–2068, October 2009
How to Cite
FRIBERG, N., DYBKJÆR, J. B., OLAFSSON, J. S., GISLASON, G. M., LARSEN, S. E. and LAURIDSEN, T. L. (2009), Relationships between structure and function in streams contrasting in temperature. Freshwater Biology, 54: 2051–2068. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02234.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 18 March 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!