Rising temperature and development in dragonfly populations at different latitudes
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 397–410, February 2010
How to Cite
FLENNER, I., RICHTER, O. and SUHLING, F. (2010), Rising temperature and development in dragonfly populations at different latitudes. Freshwater Biology, 55: 397–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02289.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 4 July 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!