Classification of natural flow regimes in Australia to support environmental flow management
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: ENVIRONMENTAL FLOWS: SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 171–193, January 2010
How to Cite
KENNARD, M. J., PUSEY, B. J., OLDEN, J. D., MACKAY, S. J., STEIN, J. L. and MARSH, N. (2010), Classification of natural flow regimes in Australia to support environmental flow management. Freshwater Biology, 55: 171–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02307.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 3 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!