Present address: Shari E. Fanta, Illinois State Geological Survey, Institute of Natural Resource Sustainability, University of Illinois, 615 E. Peabody Drive, Champaign, 61820 IL, U.S.A.Present address: Brain J. Roberts, Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium, 8124 Highway 56, Chauvin, LA 70344, U.S.A.
Applying the light : nutrient hypothesis to stream periphyton
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 931–940, May 2010
How to Cite
FANTA, S. E., HILL, W. R., SMITH, T. B. and ROBERTS, B. J. (2010), Applying the light : nutrient hypothesis to stream periphyton. Freshwater Biology, 55: 931–940. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02309.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 1 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!