Similar breakdown rates and benthic macroinvertebrate assemblages on native and Eucalyptus globulus leaf litter in Californian streams
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 739–752, April 2010
How to Cite
LAĆAN, I., RESH, V. H. and McBRIDE, J. R. (2010), Similar breakdown rates and benthic macroinvertebrate assemblages on native and Eucalyptus globulus leaf litter in Californian streams. Freshwater Biology, 55: 739–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02312.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 1 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!