Interactions between fauna and sediment control the breakdown of plant matter in river sediments
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 753–766, April 2010
How to Cite
NAVEL, S., MERMILLOD-BLONDIN, F., MONTUELLE, B., CHAUVET, E., SIMON, L., PISCART, C. and MARMONIER, P. (2010), Interactions between fauna and sediment control the breakdown of plant matter in river sediments. Freshwater Biology, 55: 753–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02315.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2009
- (Manuscript Accepted 8 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!