Regional influence of acid deposition and climate change in European mountain lakes assessed using diatom transfer functions
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: SPECIAL ISSUES SECTION: EUROPEAN HIGH MOUNTAIN LAKES: REGIONALISATION AND ECOLOGICAL STATUS
Volume 54, Issue 12, pages 2555–2572, December 2009
How to Cite
CURTIS, C. J., JUGGINS, S., CLARKE, G., BATTARBEE, R. W., KERNAN, M., CATALAN, J., THOMPSON, R. and POSCH, M. (2009), Regional influence of acid deposition and climate change in European mountain lakes assessed using diatom transfer functions. Freshwater Biology, 54: 2555–2572. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02317.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 11 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!