Giving-up densities and ideal pre-emptive patch use in a predatory benthic stream fish
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 780–793, April 2010
How to Cite
PETTY, J. T. and GROSSMAN, G. D. (2010), Giving-up densities and ideal pre-emptive patch use in a predatory benthic stream fish. Freshwater Biology, 55: 780–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02321.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 18 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!