Present address: Kara J. Anlauf, Corvallis Research Lab, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, 28655 Hwy, 34 Corvallis, OR 97333, U.S.A.
Modelling of landscape variables at multiple extents to predict fine sediments and suitable habitat for Tubifex tubifex in a stream system
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 794–805, April 2010
How to Cite
ANLAUF, K. J. and MOFFITT, C. M. (2010), Modelling of landscape variables at multiple extents to predict fine sediments and suitable habitat for Tubifex tubifex in a stream system. Freshwater Biology, 55: 794–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02323.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 25 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!