Present address: Camille McNeely, Department of Biology, Eastern Washington University, 258 Science Building, Cheney, WA 99004-2440, U.S.A.
Tracing energy flow in stream food webs using stable isotopes of hydrogen
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 941–951, May 2010
How to Cite
FINLAY, J. C., DOUCETT, R. R. and McNEELY, C. (2010), Tracing energy flow in stream food webs using stable isotopes of hydrogen. Freshwater Biology, 55: 941–951. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02327.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 27 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!