The relative importance of local conditions and regional processes in structuring aquatic plant communities
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 952–966, May 2010
How to Cite
CAPERS, R. S., SELSKY, R. and BUGBEE, G. J. (2010), The relative importance of local conditions and regional processes in structuring aquatic plant communities. Freshwater Biology, 55: 952–966. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02328.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 30 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!