Fish species richness in spring-fed ponds: effects of habitat size versus isolation in temporally variable environments
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 983–994, May 2010
How to Cite
UCHIDA, Y. and INOUE, M. (2010), Fish species richness in spring-fed ponds: effects of habitat size versus isolation in temporally variable environments. Freshwater Biology, 55: 983–994. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02335.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 11 September 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!