Phosphorus and nitrogen in a monomictic freshwater lake: employing cyanobacterial bioreporters to gain new insights into nutrient bioavailability
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1182–1190, June 2010
How to Cite
GILLOR, O., HADAS, O., POST, A. F. and BELKIN, S. (2010), Phosphorus and nitrogen in a monomictic freshwater lake: employing cyanobacterial bioreporters to gain new insights into nutrient bioavailability. Freshwater Biology, 55: 1182–1190. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02342.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 24 September 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!