These authors contributed equally to this work.
Plant dispersal by teal (Anas crecca) in the Camargue: duck guts are more important than their feet
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1262–1273, June 2010
How to Cite
BROCHET, A. L., GUILLEMAIN, M., FRITZ, H., GAUTHIER-CLERC, M. and GREEN, A. J. (2010), Plant dispersal by teal (Anas crecca) in the Camargue: duck guts are more important than their feet. Freshwater Biology, 55: 1262–1273. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02350.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 5 October 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!