Effects of an exotic invasive macrophyte (tropical signalgrass) on native plant community composition, species richness and functional diversity
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 1315–1326, June 2010
How to Cite
MICHELAN, T. S., THOMAZ, S. M., MORMUL, R. P. and CARVALHO, P. (2010), Effects of an exotic invasive macrophyte (tropical signalgrass) on native plant community composition, species richness and functional diversity. Freshwater Biology, 55: 1315–1326. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02355.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 11 October 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!