Fatty acid analyses reveal high degrees of omnivory and dietary plasticity in pond-dwelling tadpoles
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: PRESSURE-RESPONSE RELATIONSHIPS IN STREAM ECOLOGY Guest Editor: Nikolai Friberg
Volume 55, Issue 7, pages 1533–1547, July 2010
How to Cite
WHILES, M. R., GLADYSHEV, M. I., SUSHCHIK, N. N., MAKHUTOVA, O. N., KALACHOVA, G. S., PETERSON, S. D. and REGESTER, K. J. (2010), Fatty acid analyses reveal high degrees of omnivory and dietary plasticity in pond-dwelling tadpoles. Freshwater Biology, 55: 1533–1547. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02364.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
- (Manuscript accepted 2 November 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!